REPUTED DRILLING OIL AND GAS COMPANY IN GCC
LOOKING PREFERABLY FOR KAZAKHSTAN, MALTA, THAILAND CANDIDATES
The Senior HSE Engineer will be expected to assume significant technical responsibility and help with managing the day-to-day execution of the projects workload. The senior HSE engineer will also support the lead HSE engineer for technical direction and control within the team including for checking of deliverables prepared by other HSE Engineers within the HSE group.
- Possess Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent as minimum
- Minimum 8 + years experience in the oil and gas industry out of which at least 3 years in a senior engineering role.
- Sound technical knowledge based on both theoretical and practical knowledge
- Proven record of achievement. Satisfactory annual appraisal scores and comments from supervisors.
- Strong spoken and written English.
- Good presentation, communications and organisational skills
- You need to be registered to apply for the above position
- Registration is free
- All applications will be reviewed and feedback shall be received based on shortlisting
- for any assistance or queries feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org