REPUTED DRILLING OIL AND GAS COMPANY IN GCC
LOOKING PREFERABLY FOR KAZAKHSTAN CANDIDATES
Engage in the implementation of the HSE-MS within the Line/Asset; providing guidance and support in its proper usage.
Develop the Asset's HSE Plan as per Project requirements and enforce conformity through regular monitoring and participating in remedial actions.
Provide interfacing between Corporate MSEM, Internal/External Auditors & other Directorates and the Asset - to improve lateral learnings & risk avoidance.
Communicate relevant HSE initiates, Government legislatives and HSE lateral learnings to the Asset in order to raise awareness, encourage continuous learning and behavioral changes.
Support the Directorate's Contract Holders & Company Site Representatives in the management of HSE contracts and foster a Team spirit that 'Everyone watches out for each other'.
Facilitate HSE competence development and learning to ensure staff are appropriately equipped to work in the specific Project teams assigned.
Support HSE Audits and implement recommendations striving to maintain ISO 14001 compliance (including Journey Managements, Incident investigations, etc)
Encourage a sustainable development culture through education on conservation of energy, reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions etc. and long term affects to the local communities.
Effectively optimize resources allocation between planned and ad-hoc HSE activities within the Asset, ensuring prompt response for service.
Develop and maintain good team work between Company's staff and Contractors at Project Sites to encourage knowledge sharing and a 'caring' team.
- Experience/Qualifications Needed Degree or NEBOSH (National Educational Board of Occupational Safety & Health) Certificate / Diploma or British Safety Council International Diploma in Safety Management or equivalent HSE qualifications.
- A minimum of 6 years experience in HSE operations, preferably a part of it in an advisory role.
- You need to be registered to apply for the above position
- Registration is free
- All applications will be reviewed and feedback shall be received based on shortlisting
- for any assistance or queries feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org